I have two that I watch every year. The Patrick Stewart version of "A Christmas Carol" (Best. Evar.) and the MST3K version of Santa Claus Conquers The Martians.
* Christmas movie character
John McClain in Die Hard. Watch it again, it is technically a Christmas movie.
* Least favorite Christmas movie
Any of the bullshit feel-good flicks. Currently in front of the pack is Santa Buddies. Gin is proof that God wants us to numb the pain.
* Least favorite movie character
Ernest in Ernest Saves Christmas
* Favorite Christmas song
Kylie Minogue's "Santa Baby" or Red Peters' "Holy Shit, It's Christmas"
* Least Favorite Christmas song
Easy. "The Carol Of The Bells." Something about the different keys for all the different parts triggers a fingernails on chalkboard reaction out of me. Anything by the Chipmunks runs a good second.
* Favorite Christmas decoration
A nice, sedate, humble little Nativity set.
* Favorite Christmas food
* Favorite Christmas drink
I don't really have any holiday exclusives on this front.
* Favorite Obscure Christmas movie
The Mexican "Santa Claus" movie
* Most favorite part of the holidays
Giving the gifts and watching the eyes of my friends and family go "WOW!"
* Least favorite part of the holidays
The stress and timing issues with coordinating family gatherings and activities
* Favorite holiday (from any time of the year)
Independence Day. Patriot 'till I die, and you get to blow shit up.