++ If you're on my friends list, I want to know 35 things about you. I don't care if we never talk, or if we already know everything about each other. Short and sweet is fine.
++ Comment here with your answers and repost the questionnaire on your own journal.
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
02) What was your dream growing up?
03) What talent do you wish you had?
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
05) Favorite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
09) Worst Habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favorite sport?
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
16) Do you have any pets?
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
18) What was your first impression of me?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
26) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
27) Do you believe in ghosts?
28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
29) Do you swear a lot?
30) Biggest pet peeve?
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
33) Favorite and least favorite food?
34) Do you believe in God?
35) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
And just to make sure we're all pals here (and so I don't have to type this stuff all over again), here's mine:
1) No, I'm afraid not.
2) To be a financially successful writer. Still working on the first part of that.
3) There are so many. To play the piano skillfully, to draw like Frank Cho, to cook like Bobby Flay, to write like Neil Gaiman or J.K. Rowling. Sadly, having only one of those wouldn't make me happy.
4) Iced chai latte. With whipped cream on the top.
5) Peanuts. (Technically, they are vegetables from the pea family, not the nut family)
6) Graphic novel -- Power Pack Volume 1. Regular book -- Turn Coat (Dresden Files) by Jim Butcher. Book, period? I just reread "This Little Piggy Stayed Home", a Pearls Before Swine book by Stephan Pastis
7) Cancer. The crab. Fitting, no?
8) No tatts or piercings. I don't like them.
9) Not paying attention. I am constantly doublechecking that I turned off the stove or whatever before I go to work, sometimes five times or more, and I'll still check before I leave because I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly.
10) Absolutely. You're my dude!
11) Was basketball. Now curling.
12) Are you kidding? Have you read my stuff? Does that sound like an optimist to you?
13) Probably geek out about something. Or make crank calls with the emergency phone.
14) Some days, my answer would be "being born."
15) The more I like a woman, the more I leave her alone. They think I'm being distant, I think I'm granting them personal space. Bugs the hell out of girlfriends.
16) No pets. Want a chinchilla, but that's a ways off.
17) Depends on what I'm doing when you show up.
18) I thought you were a regular guy who thought I was too weird.
20) I'd lose some weight.
21) I'd be both. I'm just that good.
22) I don't know. They seem to change based on the light. I've heard blue, some women have said brown, my mom says green, and my driver's license says gray.
23) No. Does this tie in to question 21?
24) Neither. I can't drink soda.
25) Set half aside for taxes, pay off a bill, and enjoy what was left over.
26) My haunts change depending on my interest, I don't have a consistent one at the moment
28) Create something. A game, a story, a drawing, but create something.
29) Fuckin' A!
30) People who are proud of their ignorance and stupidity
32) Yes. Pain in the ass it can be at times.
33) Pizza is the fave, followed by jambalaya and hoagies. Least favorite? Sweet potatoes. They make me sick.
34) Yes. And apparently that surprises a lot of people. I can't imagine why....
35) You'll find out in a minute.....