Dynamite has announced ANOTHER Army Of Darkness crossover.
This one will be a joint venture between them and IDW. It's AoD meets Danger Girl.
(Quick note: I will not buy this. Period. Dynamite licensed AoD from Universal, not Raimi and The Bruce and them. The Bruce gets no cut from sales. He will sign any comic book except anything by Dynamite. And if you think I'm just repeating rumors, ask him. He will tell anyone and then will tell them to tell everyone they know. Out of respect for him, I don't buy AoD books.)
I'm not sure how this will work. Stylistically, it's going to be a mess. AoD is very gothic and intended to be monstrous. Danger Girl is about women with fantastic bodies (and, apparently, gravity-defying tits) playing secret agent. Given how the artwork presents its subjects, I don't think you could come up with a more disconcerting blend of art styles if you got me to draw my chibi characters along side King Kirby's....
...you know, I just had an idea for some fun.
Dynamite seems to be crossing AoD over with just about anyone they can. So, ITT, I want you to come up something AoD can cross over with. You can do this seriously, or you can do it for the lulz. I'll get us started.
1) Army Of Darkness meets The Dresden Files. Oh, this is too good.
2) Army Of Darkness meets Ghostbusters.
3) Army Of Darkness meets Deadpool. Because he's just about friggin' everywhere.
4) Army Of Darkness meets Thor. Because he's starting to be just about friggin' everywhere.
5) Army Of Darkness meets Tron. See #3.
6) Army Of Darkness meets KISS.
7) Army Of Darkness In Space. Because no franchise is completely milked dry until it goes into space.