* excursion to a ren faire. Never been to one before, and I know I'll have an excellent guide in the form of mornblade and his lovely wife.
* Wikki Wachee Mermaids. STFU.
* At least one day at Harry Potter World
* Meeting clionona at Harry Potter World so we can get our picture taken in our robes under the Hogshead sign
* My parents want me to meet with them for a while while I'm there. Yeah, that'll be a treat. And as if that's not enough, my relatives from my mom's side of the family want me to say hi. You'd think the fact that I haven't seen or spoke to them in several years would clue them in that I might not want to do that.
* Overnight at Jules' Undersea Lodge
Holy crap! I'm only going to be there a week!
I hate the thought of doing something every single day. I mean, I'll have access to a pool and access to a beach. My usual MO is to do something and have the next day to process it.
There's also how I behave in new environments. I tend to wander, getting the lay of the land and figuring out what is where. I'm going to be in a whole new state. I'm probably going to not only want to examine how the neighborhood is laid out, but maybe do some local stuff as well.
I'm starting to think I have waaaaaaaaay overbooked for the trip. So I'm probably going to pare down the list of things.
Jules' Undersea Lodge would be a gas. But I think that will wait until next year. The Ren Faire, Harry Potter World, and Clionona are non-negotiable, I'm doing those. And I doubt I'll be able to dodge the parental units my entire trip (the rest of that nutball family? Oh, I have ways). I think I'll just do a few things (those key ones I mentioned), and I'll do more next year when I have a better idea what such a trip entails.
Jesus, I can't believe how many typing errors I made. I must be tired. I'm going to bed. Wake me later.