The kickplate is installed. I didn't want to dink with installing a door and such, so I engineered the kickplate to swing up to get access to the coins. Also notice it locks. Also got the marquee lights installed and tested.
I wanted to also get the brackets for the display built and installed, but that can wait until next weekend. The marquee has to wait, I'm calling the printer to get the header made. And from there, progress halts for a bit as I build and test the actual game itself, which will take a while.
But the kickplate was the trickiest part of the whole thing, and I got it done. It works like an absolute charm.
I wasn't going to have a self-congratulatory hoagie until after I got this done, but based on what I went through to make the swing up door work (and on the first try, no less!), I think I deserve a bonus.