Now, WarMouse has announced the OOMouse. Check this out:
18 -- count 'em, 18! -- mouse buttons, an analog joystick, and programmable. Here's the feature list:
- 18 programmable mouse buttons with double-click functionality
- Three different button modes: Key, Keypress, and Macro
- Analog Xbox 360-style joystick with optional 4, 8, and 16-key command modes
- Clickable scroll wheel
- 512k of flash memory
- 63 on-mouse application profiles with hardware, software, and autoswitching capability
- 1024-character macro support.
- Open source support software for creating, managing, and customizing application profiles
- Import and export of custom profiles in XML format
- Optional audio notification of profile switching with customizable wave files
- PDF export of profile button assignments
- Adjustable resolution from 400 to 1,600 CPI
- 20 default profiles for popular games and applications, including OpenOffice.org 3.1, Adobe Photoshop, the Gnu Image Manipulation Program, World of Warcraft, and the Call of Duty series.
Notice they took the time to sell this to WoW players.
$79.99, details at http://www.oomouse.com
And, no, I don't want one for Christmas. I already don't use two of the five buttons on my current mouse!